Who are the Kembla Joggers?
KEMBLA JOGGERS is one of the largest and most respected running clubs in Australia. The club conducts a winter and summer road and cross-country racing series as well as track events and the Illawarra's oldest fun run The Fitness Five. The Kembla Joggers attracts athletes of all ages and abilities and are renown for their friendly, non-elitest approach to the sport of running. Whether you are the quickest runner around or simply just want to keep fit, you wont feel out of place at the Kembla Joggers. The club is also affiliated with Athletics NSW allowing athletes to represent the club in state and national competition.
Benefits of KJ Club Membership
All KJ members are entitled to the following benefits at no additional cost:
- Entry to all Winter and Summer Series events
- Entry to all KJ weekly track events
- Refreshments after most events
- Club Handbook & Annual Magazine
- Discounted Club Clothing
- Discounts at local businesses
- A range of social activities
- Insurance coverage in all KJ events
- Access to free training and coaching
- Funding assistance to athletes representing the club
- Great fun and great company!