ALL KEMBLA JOGGERS EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR COVID SAFE PLANOur COVID Safe Plan is subject to change and will reflect the events we hold as the season progresses.
West Dapto Plan - Please familiarise yourself with our COVID-19 Safety Plan here
Beaton Park - Please familiarise yourself with our COVID-19 Safety Plan here
Away Events - Please familiarise yourself with our COVID-19 Safety Plan here
Current as at 22nd July 2020
Our COVID Safe Plan has been developed in accordance of the direction from the NSW Minister for Health and Medical Research. See Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020
Appointed COVID Officer: Ben Scollary (0404 492 296)
ALL ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER THEIR DETAILS FOR CHECK-IN.
- Please ‘order’ a free ticket for each attendee in advance of the event (including current members, new members, guests, parents, children, spectators, coaches, volunteers, marshals).
- Register your ticket & details here
- This ticket will be reused at ALL our events, you only need to register for a ticket ONCE per attendee
- Bring your digital or printed ticket to the event to speed up check-in
- Attendees will all be 'checked-out' at close of event
- Winter – Restarted (updated program available here)
- Track – Restarting on Thursday 23rd July
- Summer - No impact expected
West Dapto ControlsThis is a summary list of changes to our events at West Dapto, full details can be found in the COVID plan
- ALL Attendees need to register a COVID Check-In Ticket
- Showers & change rooms will be closed
- Bring your own water bottles and ensure they are labelled
- Hand sanitisation stations will be available
- No chairs will be available (unless needed for medical emergencies)
- Start line will have physical distancing markers
Clubhouse Facility Map
Keeping everyone safeWe want to ensure that we keep all members of our community safe. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, you will not be able to attend the even, please stay at home.
- Are you required to be in self-isolation/self-quarantine?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are currently awaiting a result of a test for COVID-19?
- To the best of your knowledge, have you been in close contact with a person who is a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the past 14 days.
- Are you feeling unwell, or have had a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold/flu-like symptoms within the last 72 hours?
Changes to Membership FeesTo reflect the impact to our Winter program (see the updated program here). We are reducing the membership fees for the remainder of the Winter Season. These are still ‘Winter’ memberships and will provide membership through our Summer season as well.
- Seniors $75
- Juniors $50
- Family $150
Please note that Juniors who registered through use of an Active Kids voucher will not be eligible for a discount for the 2021 season or a refund as per the Active Kids Terms & Conditions.
We promote the use of the Australian Governments COVIDSafe app. The COVIDSafe app is completely voluntary. Downloading the app is something you can do to protect you, your family and friends and save the lives of other Australians. The more Australians connect to the COVIDSafe app, the quicker we can find the virus.
Be Kind to Your Mind
Tips to keep mentally healthy during COVID-19
- PAUSE. Breathe. Reflect
- KEEP to a healthy routine
- CONNECT with others
- BE KIND to yourself and others
- REACH OUT for help if you need it
For any questions or concerns on our approach to return to sport please contact Ben (0404 492 296)