COVID SAFE PLAN UPDATE
- The ServiceNSW QR code for COVID Safe businesses is our primary method for digital check-ins for all attendees (runners, non-runners, friends, family, spectators, coaches) at all our events.
- We strongly encourage all attendees to register their details with the ServiceNSW app, and bring a device capable of scanning a QR code for a simple check-in experience.
- Dependents can be listed under the one check-in of a parent or guardian.
- For events held at Kerryn McCann Athletics Track, all members, volunteers, participants and spectators are to check-in following the procedure of the Beaton Park Leisure Centre venue.
EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR COVID SAFE PLAN
- Please familiarise yourself with our COVID Plan and controls HERE
- Please check the latest COVID-19 case locations and alerts in NSW HERE and do not attend any Kembla Joggers event if you are, or a member of your family, are subject self-isolation or monitor for symptom advice
RACE 5 MIZUNO WINTER SERIES
The 2021 Mizuno Winter Series is back at our home cross-country venue at West Dapto this Saturday 1st May for our third ‘naked’ run. Don’t be nervous, running ‘naked’ simply means running without a watch or any other timing device, so heavens forbid please don’t leave home without your running garb!
All races, including junior events, will be watch free and there will be some prizes for the closest runner in each race to the time you nominate before the gun fires. It should be a lot of fun!
In addition to the open 6km race the usual program of cross-country events of 1km, 2km and 3km will be on offer.
A full schedule of events is as follows:
- 1km XC - 2:00pm - Juniors all ages
- 2km XC - 2:15pm – Open & Juniors all ages
- 3km XC - 2:30pm – Open & juniors, 11 yrs old & over *
- 6km XC - 3:00pm – Open & juniors, 15 yrs old & over *
*Ages at 31st December, 2021
Please read on below for some changes with updated Community Sporting Guidelines & friendly reminders!
- 1 spectator per person encouraged
- Face masks are welcome and encouraged for all participants
- No refreshments will be provided for away events (no tea, coffee, biscuits)
- Guest registrations will be taken from 60 minutes before the first event
- Current members are encouraged to arrive no more than 30mins before your start time to avoid crowding at the venue
- Bring your own water bottles and ensure they are labelled
- Hand sanitisation stations will be available
- Social distancing will be encouraged at the Start line
To join Kembla Joggers on-line click HERE
The 2021 Mizuno Winter Series events can be found HERE
For more race information please contact Race Organiser Elad Haas on 0406 080 855
Want to provide some feedback on how we're going, let us know through our Community Loop form!