It’s time to test your knowledge again! The biggest social event on the KJ calendar, the annual Kembla Joggers Trivia Night is fast approaching! The night is open to all members, families and friends. We look forward to seeing you there. Get to it!
The Trivia Night raises money for Kembla Joggers Athlete Development and the Cross-Country Park Funds.
When: Friday 29th June 2018
Time: 6:30pm for 7:00pm start
Venue: Wests Illawarra, Hargreaves Street, Unanderra
Cost: $25 per adult, $20 per Child - includes finger food platters (prices same as 2017!)
- 8 people maximum per table. If you don’t have a full table we will sort out your team for you.
- NO BYO food or drinks allowed. Additional food or meals can be purchased in the club and brought to tables if required.
- 8 rounds of 10 questions to suit everyone - sport, entertainment, music and general knowledge, picture rounds and the Baffler is back!
- Lots of prizes to be won including between rounds with an assortment of games requiring no skill at all – there, we said it!
- Raffle tickets sold on the night.
- Silent Auction with some fantastic things to bid on and grab at crazy prices.
: by Sunday 24th June
- Jenny Haining, Phone: 0415 364 527, Email: email@example.com
- Kym Batten, Phone: 0412650850, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay in cash at a KJ event or EFT Payment
Account Name: Kembla Joggers Inc
Download and share the Trivia Night Flyer HERE
Tickets given out at the door. All tickets must be paid for in full prior to the night. Tickets not paid for will not be catered for with food.