COVID SAFE PLAN UPDATE
- The ServiceNSW QR code for COVID Safe businesses is our primary method for digital check-ins for all attendees (runners, non-runners, friends, family, spectators, coaches) at all our events.
- We strongly encourage all attendees to register their details with the ServiceNSW app, and bring a device capable of scanning a QR code for a simple check-in experience.
- Dependents can be listed under the one check-in of a parent or guardian.
- For events held at Kerryn McCann Athletics Track, all members, volunteers, participants and spectators are to check-in following the procedure of the Beaton Park Leisure Centre venue.
EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR COVID SAFE PLAN
- Please familiarise yourself with our COVID Plan and controls HERE
- Please check the latest COVID-19 case locations and alerts in NSW HERE and do not attend any Kembla Joggers event if you are, or a member of your family, are subject self-isolation or monitor for symptom advice
RACE 4 MIZUNO WINTER SERIES
The Mizuno Winter Series gives a warm welcome this Saturday 17th April as we host our 2021 Open Day at our cross-country venue at West Dapto
All junior & senior guests on the day can have a go to see and experience what Kembla Joggers is all about for FREE! So please pass the message on to your friends, family and colleagues!
Not only that, 5 lucky new runners on the day will be awarded a 2021/22 Kembla Joggers membership! To be eligible the guest must be a new runner to the club, or a returning runner who has not participated with us since end of the 2017 membership year.
As always one lucky KJ member will be drawn at random to win a $200 Mizuno product voucher courtesy of our sponsors Mizuno.
Want to provide some feedback on how we're going, let us know through our Community Loop form
A full schedule of events is as follows:
- 1km XC - 2:00pm - Juniors all ages
- 2km XC - 2:15pm – Open & Juniors all ages
- 3km XC - 2:30pm – Open & juniors, 11 yrs old & over *
- 4km XC - 3:00pm – Open & juniors, 12 yrs old & over *
- 8km XC – 3:00pm – Open & juniors, 16 yrs old & over *
*Ages as at 31st December, 2021
Please read on below for some changes with updated Community Sporting Guidelines & friendly reminders!
- 1 spectator per person encouraged
- Face masks are welcome and encouraged for all participants
- No refreshments will be provided for away events (no tea, coffee, biscuits)
- Guest registrations will be taken from 60 minutes before the first event
- Current members are encouraged to arrive no more than 30mins before your start time to avoid crowding at the venue
- Bring your own water bottles and ensure they are labelled
- Hand sanitisation stations will be available
- Social distancing will be encouraged at the Start line
To join Kembla Joggers on-line click HERE
The 2021 Mizuno Winter Series events can be found HERE
For more race information please contact Race Organiser Elad Haas on 0406 080 855