ALL ATTENDEES (RUNNERS, NON-RUNNERS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, SPECTATORS, COACHES) REQUIRE A COVID CHECK-IN TICKET
- If you registered a ticket from a previous event - you do not need to register again, bring along your email or ticket with barcode to Check-In
- If you have not registered, have people coming along who have not registered, or are unsure, register your COVID Check-In details HERE
EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR COVID SAFE PLAN
- Please familiarise yourself with our COVID Plan and controls HERE
Race 4 of the 2020/21 Peoplecare Summer Series heads back to our home ground at Integral Energy Park, West Dapto this Tuesday 17th November.
We are excited to share that Gelatissimo Wollongong & Shellharbour have provided us vouchers for all Juniors Under 13 (age at end Feb 2021 / end of Summer Series). The voucher entitles the holder to a free single scoop gelato cup or cone to be redeemed by April 16th 2021. We will be handing 10 vouchers out at each remaining event of the Summer Series (max 1 per junior over the remainder of the Summer Series). All juniors have the option to pick up a Loyalty card when redeeming their voucher, giving them 4 scoops of gelato at a discounted rate and the fifth scoop for free!
Junior races kick off at 5:45pm with the 5km event starting at 6:15pm sharp. The full program is as follows:
- 1km XC – Juniors all ages - 5:45pm
- 2km XC – Juniors all ages & Open – 5:55pm
- 5km XC – Open & Juniors (12 years & over) - 6:15pm
*Junior ages taken as at 31/12/20
Please read on below for some changes with updated Community Sporting Guidelines & friendly reminders!
- 1 spectator per person encouraged
- Face masks are welcome and encouraged for all participants
- No refreshments will be provided for away events (no tea, coffee, biscuits)
- Registrations for the events on the day will be taken from 5:15pm.
- You are encouraged to arrive no more than 30mins before your start time to avoid crowding at the venue.
- ALL ATTENDEES MUST HAVE A CHECK-IN TICKET
- Bring your own water bottles and ensure they are labelled
- Hand sanitisation stations will be available
- Social distancing will be encouraged at the Start line
The full 2020/21 Summer Series program can be found HERE
If you are a member from our winter season then your membership is still current and continues through until the 2020 Winter Series. Otherwise you can join KJs just for summer at a reduced rate by clicking HERE
For more information please contact Race Organiser Elad Haas on 0406 080 855