After a fantastic start to the 2020 Mizuno Winter Series, we now have to tuck-in, find some shelter and hold-on for what looks to be a strong headwind ahead this year. Your safety is our foremost priority across any decisions we make that change the series schedule and appreciate your support during the times ahead.
Given the current situation and recent developments, we have decided to cancel all KJ events up to April 4th
, this includes
- All Thursday Track events
- Race 2 Saturday 21st March
- Race 3 Saturday 4th April (Open Day)
All other Winter & Track events after April 4th are on a 'Watch & Act', with the committee ready to act in accordance with any further regulations put in place.
We appreciate that KJs is a social activity, a chance to get out of the house with family and friends, however in the scheme of things we are not an essential gathering. Why not get out for an afternoon jog 'Han Solo' style and share your activity on the KJ Strava Club.
We will aim to continue our Winter & Track series during the year as best we can and keep you posted on any further changes as they arise. Efforts will be made at the tail end of the season to bring some events back in if time and scheduling permits.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Ben on 0404 492 296 or at firstname.lastname@example.org