COVID SAFE PLAN UPDATE
- The ServiceNSW QR code for COVIDSafe businesses is our primary method for digital check-ins for all attendees (runners, non-runners, friends, family, spectators, coaches) at all our events.
- We strongly encourage all attendees to register their details with the ServiceNSW app, and bring a device capable of scanning a QR code for a simple check-in experience.
- Dependents can be listed under the one check-in of a parent or guardian.
- For events held at Kerryn McCann Athletics Track, all members, volunteers, participants and spectators are to check-in following the procedure of the Beaton Park Leisure Centre venue.
EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR COVID SAFE PLAN
- Please familiarise yourself with our COVID Plan and controls HERE
- Please check the latest COVID-19 case locations and alerts in NSW HERE and do not attend any Kembla Joggers event if you are, or a member of your family, are subject self-isolation or monitor for symptom advice
Race 8 Peoplecare Summer Series
Race 8 of the 2020/21 Peoplecare Summer Series heads back to one of the club’s fastest 5km courses at the Illawarra Yacht Club, Northcliffe Drive, Warrawong this Tuesday 12th January. Will you take the opportunity to post your quickest 5km of the year so far, or even a PB perhaps?
Junior races kick off at 5:45pm with the 5km event starting at 6:15pm sharp. The full program is as follows:
- 1km – Juniors all ages - 5:45pm
- 2km – Juniors all ages & Open – 5:55pm
- 5km – Open & Juniors (12 years & over) - 6:15pm
*Junior ages taken as at 31/12/21
Please read on below for some changes with updated Community Sporting Guidelines & friendly reminders!
- 1 spectator per person encouraged
- Face masks are welcome and encouraged for all participants
- No refreshments will be provided for away events (no tea, coffee, biscuits)
- Registrations for the events on the day will be taken from 5:15pm
- You are encouraged to arrive no more than 30mins before your start time to avoid crowding at the venue.
- Bring your own water bottles and ensure they are labelled
- Hand sanitisation stations will be available
- Social distancing will be encouraged at the Start line
Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates in the event of any changes due to the local COVID-19 situation, as of this distribution no further changes or impacts have been announced to Community Sport.
To view the full Summer Series Program click HERE
To join Kembla Joggers for the Summer Series click HERE
If you are able to marshal please contact Race Organiser Elad Haas on 0406 080 855