It’s time to test your knowledge again because the biggest social event on the KJ calendar, the annual Kembla Joggers Trivia Night is fast approaching!
The night is open to all members, families and friends. We look forward to seeing you there. Get to it!
The Trivia Night raises money for Kembla Joggers Athlete Development and the Cross-Country Park Funds.
When: Friday 28th June 2019
Time: 6:30pm for 7:00pm start
Venue: Wests Illawarra, Hargreaves Street, Unanderra
Cost: $30 per adult, $20 per Child - includes finger food platters. (Payment is required prior to the evening)
- 8 people maximum per table. If you don’t have a full table we will sort out your team for you.
- NO BYO food or drinks allowed. Additional food or meals can be purchased in the club and brought to tables if required.
- 8 rounds of 10 questions to suit everyone - sport, entertainment, music and general knowledge, picture rounds and including the Baffler!
- Lots of prizes to be won including between rounds with an assortment of games requiring no skill at all – there, we said it!
- Raffle tickets sold on the night.
- Silent Auction with some fantastic things to bid on and grab at crazy prices.
RSVP: by Sunday 23rd June
Please advise of who will be sitting on your table and of any dietary requirements.
Pay in cash at a KJ event or EFT Payment – you must pay prior to the night or there will be no catering provided.
- Name: Kembla Joggers Inc
- BSB: 802-249
- Account: 249911495
Download and share the Trivia Night Flyer HERE
Tickets given out at the door. All tickets must be paid for in full prior to the night. Tickets not paid for will not be catered for with food.