ALL KEMBLA JOGGERS EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR COVID SAFE PLANOur COVID Safe Plan is subject to change and will reflect the events we hold as the season progresses.
All Kembla Joggers Events - Please familiarise yourself with our COVID-19 Safety Plan HERE
Canteen - Please familiarise yourself with our COVID-19 Safety Plan HERE
Current as at 13th April 2021
Our COVID Safe Plan has been developed in accordance of the direction from the NSW Minister for Health and Medical Research. See Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020
Appointed COVID Officer: Ben Scollary (0404 492 296)
ALL ATTENDEES MUST CHECK-IN UPON ARRIVAL.
- From January 1st 2021, Kembla Joggers will be using the ServiceNSW QR code for COVIDSafe businesses as our primary method for digital check-ins for all attendees (runners, non-runners, friends, family, spectators, coaches) at all our events.
- We strongly encourage all attendees to register their details with the ServiceNSW app, and bring a device capable of scanning a QR code for a simple check-in experience.
- Dependents can be listed under the one check-in of a parent or guardian.
- For those not registered to complete a digital check-in through the use of the ServiceNSW COVID Check-in details will be collected through the ServiceNSW Safe Web Check-in form.
- For events held at Kerryn McCann Athletics Track, all members, volunteers, participants and spectators are to check-in following the procedure of the Beaton Park Leisure Centre venue.
Please familiarise yourself with our Event Day Control signage here
Please check the latest COVID-19 case locations and alerts in NSW HERE and do not attend any Kembla Joggers event if you are, or a member of your family, are subject self-isolation or monitor for symptom advice
- Winter – Restarted (updated program available here)
- Track – Restarting on Thursday 23rd July
- Summer - No impact expected
West Dapto ControlsThis is a summary list of changes to our events at West Dapto, full details can be found in the COVID Safe Plan
- ALL Attendees need to check-in upon arrival
- Showers & change rooms will be closed
- Bring your own water bottles and ensure they are labelled
- Hand sanitisation stations will be available
- No chairs will be available (unless needed for medical emergencies)
- Start line will have physical distancing markers
Clubhouse Facility Map
Keeping everyone safeWe want to ensure that we keep all members of our community safe. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, you will not be able to attend the even, please stay at home.
- Are you required to be in self-isolation/self-quarantine?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are currently awaiting a result of a test for COVID-19?
- To the best of your knowledge, have you been in close contact with a person who is a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the past 14 days.
- Are you feeling unwell, or have had a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold/flu-like symptoms within the last 72 hours?
Changes to Membership FeesTo reflect the impact to our Winter program (see the updated program here). We are reducing the membership fees for the remainder of the Winter Season. These are still ‘Winter’ memberships and will provide membership through our Summer season as well.
- Seniors $75
- Juniors $50
- Family $150
Please note that Juniors who registered through use of an Active Kids voucher will not be eligible for a discount for the 2021 season or a refund as per the Active Kids Terms & Conditions.
We promote the use of the Australian Governments COVIDSafe app. The COVIDSafe app is completely voluntary. Downloading the app is something you can do to protect you, your family and friends and save the lives of other Australians. The more Australians connect to the COVIDSafe app, the quicker we can find the virus.
Be Kind to Your Mind
Tips to keep mentally healthy during COVID-19
- PAUSE. Breathe. Reflect
- KEEP to a healthy routine
- CONNECT with others
- BE KIND to yourself and others
- REACH OUT for help if you need it
For any questions or concerns on our approach to return to sport please contact Ben (0404 492 296)